TEAM UP WITH HOPE AGAIN
94.7 Cycle Challenge
Sunday 17 November 2019
Riversands Commercial Park, Johannesburg
You are invited to cycle for hope!
You are invited to join the Brain Child Fund team consisting of parents, friends and celebrities who will be cycling for HOPE at the 94.7 Cycle Challenge in Johannesburg at Riversands Commercial Park on Sunday 17 November 2019!
Come join our team of special needs activists uniting in this race, taking a public stand as one team to:
CREATE AWARENESS OF HOPE FOR SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILIES
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT THE POTENTIAL OF SPECIAL NEEDS INDIVIDUALS
RAISE THE STANDARD ON HOW TO TREAT SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILIES
Everyone and anyone is welcome whether you have a special needs child, family member, a friend or if you want to show your support to the special needs community. If you have perseverance, a good heart to help and a positive attitude you qualify to join our team regardless of your fitness level.
Come join us!
5 Ways to get involved:
1. Enter yourself, take on the challenge and join us for a fun day. A lot of us are special needs parents who are novice riders and our goal is to finish. Bring your heart, smile and team spirit as we unite for a good cause.
STEP 1: Click here to register to enter yourself.
STEP 2: Email your name, surname and ID number to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for our admin team to add you to our charity bond.
2. Enter or nominate a friend or family member with a special needs child or come represent them. Follow step 1 and 2. We will add them to our charity bond upon receiving their information.
3. Sponsor other riders. Help them enter and email their information to email@example.com
4. Advertise your company logo on our riding shirts OR get another company to advertise on our shirts. Limited space available. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability.
5. Help spread awareness by sharing this video link on social media, WhatsApp chats and your local schools and churches: http://www.brainchildfund.org/947-cycle-challenge-1
HOW TO ENTER:
1) If your club or team want to join us, click on this link to register , then email us your last name and ID number in order for us to add you to our charity bond.
2) Pay or raise the minimum suggested donation of R1000 to Brain Child Fund:
Account Holder: Brain Child Fund (Pty) Ltd
Account Type: Gold Business Account
Account Number: 62744092701
Branch Code: 250655
Reference: 94.7 - Your name & surname
3) Invite more friends to come ride with us.
4) Come ride with your favorite celebrities.
5) Free Brain Child Fund pro cycling shirts to the value of R1000 will be given to the first 100 riders!
Who we are and what we do?
Brain Child Fund is a non-profit company that coaches parents to build a sustainable support structure around every special needs child to help him/her finish strong.
Please visit http://www.brainchildfund.org
Why is this approach so effective?
Healing the hearts, restoring HOPE and equipping parents to address the roots of problems instead of the fruit. This empowers parents, teachers and medical professionals do engage and to overcome.
HOPE FOR THE FUTURE - Sharing our victories and stories
TRUTH FOR THE NOW - Equipping parents to address the roots instead of the symptoms of problems
SUPPORT FOR THE JOURNEY - Coaching families to build a sustainable support structure around them
Come join us as we embark on this adventure.
Love, help, share HOPE, support and see how YOUR life gets touched and changed by doing this.
Come dream with us
Come hope with us
Come ride with us
Thank you for your support and changing the lives of special needs families !